lunes, 28 de octubre de 2013

Syria vs United States


In recent months there has been talk about the problem of war between the countries of Syria and United States, this is a problem that affects us because United States is our neighbor and our economy influences.

PROS
Stop the killings that President Assad.
U.S. and the free world cannot tolerate chemical weapons slaughter.
Sought the overthrow of the regime.

CONS
Terrorist groups exist on both sides.
Not be given in favor of only one of the two parties.
Would cause a desperate and aggressive government.


I think this leaves aside the humanitarian concern and focus more on economic and military concerns of the United States.


3 comentarios:

  1. war not only affects us, it affects the world, especially in the economy, because United States invests millions of dollars in arms to meet the demand for weapons of his soldiers, asking loans to central banks in different countries, which makes unbalance the economy because a lot of resources are spent on weapons, and just because they want control of more and more oil dominated field.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think your view is good and your arguments are based in real things, but in my opinion the war affects all the world because the countries invest all the money in arms and this affect there economy.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. This issue is specific to my liking, I love politics and I have always drawn attention warlike conflict, this time my position was in favor of Syria, because I do not find arguments for United States

    ResponderEliminar