martes, 13 de agosto de 2013

Who am I?

Who am I?
My name is Abraham, I'm 21 years old, I study mechatronics engineering and I love this career. I consider myself a kind and friendly person, I like sports and spending time with my friends and of course my family, I like being responsible and punctual because I think these two features tell a lot about a person. Some of my greatest tastes are reading, swimming, football and music.
I consider myself a dreamer, I'm a person who wants to leave a mark, I have many goals I want to achieve long and short term one is to open my own restaurant and continue the development of my company, as this is one of my larger goals and is a big challenge for me but I hope to accomplish this year.

A few months ago I used to work in Oaxaca, in this place I was learning about to construction business and I think to this experiences can help to develops skills.

2 comentarios:

  1. Abraham, It's nice to meet you. You're very ambitious, That's really good I hope you can achieve all your goals.
    Check these mistakes and edit your entry
    Vocabulary: " I have 20 years old", "my greatest tastes"
    Extra words, word order and missing words: "learning about (to) business construction and I think (to) these experiences can help YOU to develop(s) YOUR skills.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. my life is summarized into three main branches: my family, God and work. I believe these are the keys to do what I want because with these three element've shaped my life.

    ResponderEliminar